We found out yesterday our paperwork was sent to the representative in Colombia on December 17th. Based on the timeline our agency has our wait can be between 23-38 months. Let's pray around 23 months! Blessings to everyone this Christmas!
My wife and I are also in the middle of an intl. adoption process. Our dossier was sent in May of 2007. We had some friends return home about a year ago from Columbia with "an angel". I will pray for a fast and smooth wait time.
2 comments:
Erin, I can't find an email address on here! I don't know how to get a hold of you but CALL ME! Or email me!
My wife and I are also in the middle of an intl. adoption process. Our dossier was sent in May of 2007. We had some friends return home about a year ago from Columbia with "an angel". I will pray for a fast and smooth wait time.
Post a Comment