Monday, November 24, 2008

Slight Addiction

Well...the finale of DWTS was on tonight. I must admit I have a slight addiction to this show. I am going to be quite sad and unsure what to do with my time once it is over tomorrow night. Good thing for ebay. Thanks Kari for getting me hooked on this. Chris thinks I need to learn how to sell not just shop. Who would have thought I can still find my snowman dishes on there! I am very excited! Yes, I have dishes for every season another slight addiction.

As Thanksgiving approaches we want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers on our adoption process. We are open to adopting a child 3 or under so it is crazy to think our child may already be born. Until the day we finally meet and know your name we continue to blow kisses into the wind; may they comfort and protect you.

1 comment:

Barb and Duane said...

Chris & Erin,
We are so happy for you. Hope you don't have to wait too long. God is in control.
Praying for you and that God will work out all the details behind the scenes. We will know later.
We don't have any grandkids yet.
I can teach kids how to fish & hunt.
I like to babysit while the women shop.
Kids make life so much more fun.
Sorry I don't do dirty diapers.
Lv
Papa Dewey