


So I admit it I have been awful at blogging. Things on the adoption front are pretty much where they were 6 months ago. We are waiting for a response from Colombia as well as our appointment card to renew our fingerprints for the USCIS. Hit some roadblocks along the way but we have faith that everything will work out.
Exciting news is that we had a beautiful baby girl Ava Makinley on August 25th. She weighed 9lbs 2 oz. I was induced at 7am on August 24th and 26 hours later Ava entered this world. She is amazing and so much fun. She is now rolling over, eating cereal, and has developed a fake scream and grunting "push" noise. She thinks she is funny and loves to be tickled.

2 comments:
Love the pictures!
Hello-thanks for leaving the post on our blog-I have wondered what you were up too. Cara Norby
norbycj@hotmail.com
Post a Comment